Adani Power Limited is an Indian electric utility company in the Adani Group. It is one of the largest private thermal power producers in India. It is one of India’s largest power manufacturing companies, directly competing with Tata Power.
The company operates several power plants across India, including the Mundra Thermal Power Station in Gujarat, the Tiroda Thermal Power Station in Maharashtra, and the Kawai Thermal Power Plant in Rajasthan. These power plants have a combined installed capacity of over 12,000 megawatts (MW), making Adani Power one of the leading players in the power generation sector in India.
Adani Power Company details
Adani Power was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is part of the Adani Group, a conglomerate with diverse business interests including power generation, coal mining, ports, logistics, and renewable energy.
Adani Power share price target by 2023
Thermal Power Plants: Adani Power operates several thermal power plants in India. Some of its notable plants include the Mundra Thermal Power Station in Gujarat, which has a capacity of 4,620 MW, the Tiroda Thermal Power Station in Maharashtra with a capacity of 3,300 MW, and the Kawai Thermal Power Plant in Rajasthan with a capacity of 1,320 MW.
Some of its key power stations are
- Mundra Power stations – 4,620 MW power project was commissioned in Mundra, Kutch district, Gujarat
- Kawai Thermal Power Station – 1,320 MW is commissioned at Kawai village, Baran district, Rajasthan
- Tiroda power station – 3,300 MW was established at Tirora, Gondia district, Maharashtra.
The share price target of Adani Power in 2023 is 269-312
Adani Power share price target by 2025
Adani Power’s operations are primarily focused in India, where it plays a significant role in meeting the country’s power requirements. However, the company has also explored international opportunities in power generation.
The company had also done some acquisitions. Some of them are
- Udupi Power plant – 1,200 MW coal-based thermal power plant at Padubidri, Udupi district, Karnataka was acquired by Adani Power in 2014 for 6000 crores.
- Raikheda Power plant – The Raikheda power plant was acquired by Adani Power LTD in 2019 for a value of 3,530 crore.
- DB Power Limited – In 2022 the company acquired DB Power for Rs 7,017 crore.
The share price target of Adani Power in 2023 is 515- 589
Adani Power share price target by 2030
Adani Power has also made investments in renewable energy projects, including solar and wind power over the last two decades. The company has been actively working on expanding its renewable energy services to tap into the growing demand for clean energy in India.
Some of its future projects are
- Anugul Orissa – A 2,500 MW TPP power project to be constructed
- Sambalpur, Orissa – A 2,000 MW TPP in Sambalpur
- Mundra, Gujarat – 2,000 MW power project will be set up in Gujarat.
The share price target of Adani Power in 2023 is 1013-1090
|Adani power Share price target list
Before wrapping up the article, We urge you to do your own fundamental analysis of a stock before investing. In this article, we have explained Adani Power’s share price target for 2023, 2025, and 2030 list.